To learn web SEO takes a lot of time and energy. There are over 200 factors that influence search engine rankings and with the climate of Search Engine Optimization constantly changing, learning basic and advanced web SEO takes time.
Perhaps you’ve heard the hype and are interested in Search Engine Optimization for your business. Maybe you’ve invested before but didn’t get the web traffic or conversion results you were looking for. Your company could learn web SEO internally, but that would be involve paying full-time salaries, not to mention months of learning and catching up on Panda and Hummingbird updates. Instead, let a proven, white-hate agency help you rank better in search and you can learn web SEO along the way!
Learn Web SEO – What You’ll Need
- Time. Lots of it.
- Money. Also, lots of it.
- Search Engine Optimization For Dummies (Hundreds of pages. Almost no pictures).
- A way to stay constantly updated with new SEO trends (and the knowledge to apply them).
- Technical web development skills (Basic HTML and CSS is probably enough, but even this is a lot).
- Tracking & Evaluation systems (need $ to purchase and the know-how to use if effectively).
Do I really have to continue? For most people, having to accumulate all this knowledge and acumen to learn web SEO is simply a headache. As an SEO agency in Washington, DC, we love this challenge (but we do see how it can be like climbing Mt. Everest if you’re starting from scratch).
Why Leave It To The Pros?
- You’ll spend less money. Much less money.
- You’ll spend less time. Much less time.
- We’ve read Search Engine Optimization For Dummies. We’re no longer dummies.
- We track all SEO news as it hits the stands, as well as publish Matador Solutions Blog and in-house whitepapers
- We understand every nook and cranny of WordPress and our development teams are wicked smart. Seriously – they can code anything…
- We have a team of writers who can produce tons of high-quality content for your website. Well, more like an army. No, a battalion.
- We’ve already invested in all the tracking and evaluation systems you could ever dream of! We can have rankings and traffic to you with the click of a button.
I feel like I’ve made a compelling argument. Learn web SEO yourself and it will take you months or years to get to the point where you can effectively implement it. Seriously, who has that kind of time? Invest with an experienced search engine optimization professional, vet them fully before you make a decision, and watch the magic happen.