Digital Marketing Agency for Therapists
Matador Solutions is a premier digital marketing agency for therapists and other mental health professionals. Whether you are a therapist, psychologist, psychiatrist, mental health counselor. social worker or other kind of mental healthcare provider, we have the tools to get your website to be one of the first ones people see when they are searching for a therapist online.
We have a full-house of in-house design, SEO, marketing, web development, IT, PPC, and SMM specialists to get your website the traffic it needs to get you the clients you want. Our dedicated team provides the services of a boutique agency while providing the resources of a larger, less personal agency. We know that a successful digital marketing agency for therapists and other mental healthcare professionals needs to take a multi-pronged approach to create a successful marketing campaign for a therapist.
Ultimately, digital marketing for therapists is all about increasing your online visibility to people who are looking for help. To help you get the website traffic you need to get you the new patients you want, contact Matador Solutions to set up a free consultation with no obligations.
IT, PPC, SEO, SEM, SMM, HUH?
As online marketing becomes more and more developed and part of both consumers, and product and service providers, everyday lives, more and more people are becoming familiar with the lingo used in the world of digital marketing for therapists. If you are not one of these people, here are brief explanations as a beginning guide to your venture into looking for a good digital marketing agency for therapists:
- IT stands for, information technology. IT refers to anything related to computing technology, such as networking, hardware, software, the internet, or the people that work in these technologies.
- PPC stands for pay-per-click. PPC is a model of internet marketing in which advertisers pay a fee each time one of their ads is clicked. In many respects, it is simply a way of buying visits to your site rather than attempting to get them organically.
- SEO stands for search engine optimization. SEO is a strategy to get search engines to recognize your website as being one of the one’s it wants on its first page of its search engine’s results.
- SEM stands for search engine marketing. SEM is a form of internet marketing that seeks to promote websites by increasing their visibility in search engine result pages (SERP) through the use of paid placement, contextual advertising, and paid inclusion.
- SMM stands for social media marketing. SMM is a form of internet marketing that utilizes social networking websites as a marketing tool. SMM tries to produce content that users will share with their social network to help a company broaden its customer base and to increase its brand’s exposure.
If you are looking for a digital marketing agency for therapists or other healthcare professionals that can do all of the above and more to increase the traffic to your website, contact Matador Solutions for a free consultation, today.